For more information on meeting privacy and sharing (maybe you just want to know more about why you'd need or want to do this), then please check out our article 'Meeting Privacy and Sharing'
You can share a meeting with other users in your Meetoo account at any stage. Whether you do it whilst you're adding the meeting, afterwards or even during the meeting... the steps are the same.
Sharing a meeting with another user
1. Add a new meeting and complete the details or press the Edit button to load the details of an existing meeting
2. Click in the Share Meeting box
3. Enter the email address of the user you want to share the meeting with
4. Press the tick button
5. Press Save
The user you shared the meeting with receives an email notification, which is copied to you.
You can go back to the meeting details screen at any time by pressing the Edit button in the meetings list. There, you'll be able to keep track of who has access to the meeting.
How to unshare the meeting with a user
To remove another user's access to a meeting, you can unshare it, following these instructions;
1. Go into the meeting details screen by pressing the Edit button next to the meeting name in the dashboard
2. Find the user you want to unshare the meeting with in the Shared With section
3. Press the X button alongside their name
4. Press Save
5. When you return to the meeting details screen, the user will no longer appear in the Shared With list.
Some additional notes on managing meeting access;
- You can only share a meeting with another user in your account.
- There's no limit to how many other users you can share a meeting with.
- To share a meeting with another user, they need to have the 'Meeting Host' permission level
- Once you've shared a meeting, the other users can do pretty much everything you can, including deleting the meeting!
- The only thing another user can't do is unshare the meeting with the meeting owner.