In order to import polls into your session first you need the Meetoo import file. This is generated when you export a poll from another session.
- Select Polls from the navigation menu.
- Press the Import polls button.
After selecting the Import polls button a menu pop-up screen will appear asking you to drag and drop or browse for a Meetoo import file.
- Locate the Meetoo import file and select it.
- Successfully selecting a meetoo import file will present a preview of the polls to be imported.
- To complete the process press import.
- The newly imported polls will now appear in the polls list. If you already have polls in the list, new ones will appear at the bottom.
At the import Polls summary screen you can select all or just some of the polls contained within the import file.
By default all polls contained within the file will be selected to import but if you only want to select one then other polls can be unchecked before confirming the import.