After you have finished your Meetoo session you'll want to be able to get at all the data you've captured.
All of your data is available in a downloadable spreadsheet.
- Press Data from the navigation menu
- Press the Download Report button
The report file is saved to the default download location on your computer.
In the report there are separate worksheets containing different data
- Attendance - see who attended your meeting including what time they joined, what time they left.
- Polling Summary - see a summary result of each poll.
- Polling Results - see detailed breakdown of how each participant voted on each poll.
- Survey Summary - see a summary result of each question in each survey.
- Survey Results - see detailed breakdown of how each participant voted on each survey question.
- Messages - a summary of all messages sent including number of likes, if they were published or not and the time that they were sent.
The report you generate will differ slightly depending on whether you have chosen to have profiles on or off for your session. When profiles are off, all participant names will appear as 'Anonymous'.