After you have finished your Meetoo session you'll want to be able to get at all the data you've captured.
All of your data is available in a downloadable spreadsheet.
- Press Data from the navigation menu
- Press the Download Report button
The report file is saved to the default download location on your computer.
In the report there are separate worksheets containing different data
- Attendance - see who attended your meeting including what time they joined, what time they left and what device and platform they used
- Polling Results - see a summary of each poll.
- Votes by Participant - see how each participant voted on each poll
- Correct Answers - Only visible if you have used the correct answer feature for any of your polls. Similar to the Votes by Participant report this also includes data about which answers each participant answered correctly.
- Messages - a summary of all messages sent including number of likes, if they were published or not and the time and date of receipt.
The report you generate will differ slightly depending on whether you have chosen to have profiles on or off for your session. When profiles are off, all participant names will appear as 'Anonymous' and no data on the devices used will be captured.