Once your session has been created you are ready to invite people to join.
The one thing your participants need to join is the unique 9 digit Meeting ID and we have a couple of ways for how you can communicate this to your participants.
- Find your session on the meetings list and press the Invite button.
- This will open a draft Meetoo invitation email in your default mail client.
- Just enter in the emails of your participants and press send to let them know about your upcoming Meetoo session.
In addition to the invite email it's also possible to quickly copy the link for your participants to join from within a meeting.
- From the meeting information bar find the Meeting ID section
- Press the drop-down arrow
- Select the 'Copy web app link to clipboard' option
This will copy a direct link for access to the Meetoo web app to your clipboard. You can paste this link into an email or any other document to share with your participants giving them direct access into the meeting without the need for your participants to enter the meeting ID.
Selecting the 'Open web app link in a new tab' will open up the participant view on your computer in a seperate browser tab. Ideal if you want to give your meeting a quick test.
TIP: If you are using the presentation view to display polls and Q&A to your audience the meeting ID will appear on the presentation view display so your audience can always see it while a session is in progress.