When you create a new Meetoo session you become the session 'owner'. Only you can view, edit or control the session.
If there are multiple users in your account you can share your session with others so they too can view, edit or control it.
You might be want to do this if you are co-hosting a session, giving a colleague access to download reports, sharing message moderating responsibilities or controlling the polls.
To share your session with another dashboard user:
- On the dashboard from the Meeting list identify the session you want to share and press the Edit button.
- In the Share Meeting box type in the email address of the user you would like to share your session with.
- Once you identified who you want to share your session with press the Tick button and remember to press Save.
The user you shared the session with receives an email notification, which is also copied to you.
You can go back to the this details screen at any time by pressing the Edit button in the meetings list. There, you'll be able to keep track of who has access to the session.
Some additional notes about managing access to your sessions:
- You can only share a meeting with another user in your account.
- Once you've shared a meeting, the other users can do pretty much everything you can, including deleting the meeting!
- The only thing another user can't do is unshare the meeting with the meeting owner.